Biodroga Micro-Dermabrasion Facial Exfoliator renews the skin’s surface. It is a powerful peeling that refines pores, removes dead skin cells, diminishes fine lines and assures a smoother, more even complexion. Makes scars appear less prominent and gives skin a radiant, refreshed, rejuvenated and balanced appearance.
- surface-renewing facial exfoliator
- suitable for all skin types, except sensitive skin
- refines pores, diminishes fine lines and assures a smoother, more even complexion
- supports the renewal process of the skin and leaves it looking younger and more radiant
As a cure treatment, do every other month: Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of peeling evenly to cleansed, moistened skin 1-2 times per week during the month. Gently exfoliate using moistened fingertips for up to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Thoroughly dry face.
Apply to avoid any possible irritation of the skin. Moisten a cotton pad with Biodroga Lotion Mild and gently dab onto skin. Apply skin-specific Biodroga concentrate and/or moisturizer.
*Read and follow the instructions on the product insert carefully to avoid injury.
* This exfoliator should be used at night.
* Do not apply to eye or lip areas.
* Avoid using the exfoliator while using products that contain Vitamin A (retinol).
* Do not use if you are prone to couperose, neurodermatitis, acne, or if you have sensitive, irritable, damaged or inflamed skin.
* Keep out of reach of children.
Water (Aqua)-Butylene Glycol-Silica-Pumice-Squalane-C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate-Cyclopentasiloxane-Propylene Glycol-BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone-Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter-Steareth-21-Dimethiconol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride-Quartz-Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer-Phenoxyethanol-Arginine-Carbomer-Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer-Tin Oxide-Mica -Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)-Fd&C Green No. 3 (CI 42053)