Biodroga MD Clear+ Acid Serum For Impure Skin is particularly suited for oily and impure skin, BHA acid (BETA HYDROXY ACID) counteracts inflammatory processes. It also loosens dead skin particles which plug the outlets of the sebaceous glands, which may lead to impurities.
Biodroga MD Clear+ Acid Serum For Impure Skin
Impure and oily skin
- Highly efficient serum that exfoliates skin and prevents the development of new impurities.
- Ideally suited for demanding and/or oily skin showing impurities.
- Visible effect after just 5 minutes.
- Skin tone looks more vital, conditioned, youthful and smoother.
- Provides for an optimal moisture balance of skin.
- Helps to gain a more even surface structure.
- Strengthens skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Minimizes pigment spots and skin discolorations.
- Skin is gently peeled, it looks clearer at once and impurities disappear.
Preferably use in the evenings. Use as cure – every night for 3 months and then once a week. Apply the serum on the finger tips and evenly distribute on cleansed skin. Avoid the eye contours. Let take effect 2-3 minutes. Do not remove. Continue with customary skincare. Use a sun protection (at least SPF 15) during the day.
This product can be used at home.
2% Salicylic Acid (BHA Acid) , 5% Glycolic Acid (AHA Acid) and 10 % Lactic Acid (AHA Acid). pH 3.0.
Salicylic Acid (BHA Acid), due to its fat-soluble property, is able to remove dead skin flakes from the epidermis and skin particles which clog the pores.
BHA’s have an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect. Skin quickly looks clearer and impurities are efficiently countered.
The acid serum also contains AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) like glycolic and lactic acid. Contrary to BHA, AHA is water-soluble. AHA develops it’s peeling function on skin’s surface and gently loosens old skin cells. In addition, with regular use, the AHA combination is able to minimize pigment spots and skin discolorations.